ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Super sprayer

Mégane RS
Whats best to get lots of foam? i know its not as good as the gilmore but it was cheap :rasp:

Mito Sportiva 135
I got mine today and used it on the Evo I was working on... really pleased with it actually! LOTS of suds, I was using CG Maxi Suds then followed up with a mit and Extreme Body Wash n Wax.

For £8 I think its a bargain.

Clio Expression 1.2 16V
I was after something like this but I cant afford a gilmore. Where did you get this "super sprayer" from

Mito Sportiva 135
I found it helped to give the bottle an initial squeeze to get the suds forming, once the water rushes through it takes off. It was sadly quite fun using it!

Mégane RS
Still undecided as to what to put in it to foam up, super spray foam looks good but strips wax according to detailingworld

Mito Sportiva 135
Still undecided as to what to put in it to foam up, super spray foam looks good but strips wax according to detailingworld

Maxi Suds are meant to be fine for waxes and sealants, and as said it foams up well.

Mégane RS
anyone know what the zymol stuff from halfords or autoglym body wash shampoo conditioner is like at foaming

Mégane RS
i was thinking of getting some maxi suds II but its just the postage putting me off getting it

190 BHP Willy 2
I use megs shampoo in my gilmour, hot water and as mentioned above a good shake to start the bubbles off. Works a treat.