ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Supercharged VTS vs M3

the guy in the saxo is a gimp, the way he looks over all the time, being a tw*t lol, end of the day aint that impressive

i mean my mate never used to look over like that when his maestro pulled past vtss like sh*t LOL

clio 200 F4Rt

those of you that think tuned saxos are slow, etc, dont know what your talking about.

as for the M3 being able to out corner a sorted saxo, not a chance. maybe a CSL would, but thats cos its tuned.

my track saxo has eaten many a faster car on track days.

as for it being unimpressive??? um..... a 10k hot hatch, beating 45ks worth of executive car? whats unimpresive about that??

on another note about said saxo, it also ran at 160mph, when it had a VTR box on, which was verified by a yamaha R1 that ran with it.

my saxo is far quicker than my 182 cup, has more grip, and is more fun to drive.

anyone wanna change my veiw, come join the saxo sports club track session at FCS!!!!

Quote: Originally posted by Dan_mk1 on 20 May 2005
Quote: Originally posted by McBunny on 20 May 2005Quote: Originally posted by TomS on 20 May 2005
Quote: Originally posted by McBunny on 20 May 2005but any car can beat an m3 if you want it too its not that hard yes but not everyone spends thousands of pounds actually doing itMy valver could beat an M3...............All very well saying it but to do it? quality

a sunny gtir could beat an m3 a 200sx could beat an m3 etc etc but would you all go wow look at that it beat an m3 ?? nope you wouldnt its just because the saxo is such a pissing slow car to start with its impressive. anyway m3s arnt all that fast get a saxo beating a mac f1 or a zonda now that would be impressive

Yeah, an M3 is a slow car :p

A standard for standard 200sx or pulsar GTIR would get a new arsehole ripped by a new shape M3, pah! jap crap!

I dont think people realise how quick an e36 M3 EVO/e46 M3 is once rolling.

im not talking standard sunny or 200sx

Quote: Originally posted by fmp_ on 20 May 2005
those of you that think tuned saxos are slow, etc, dont know what your talking about.as for the M3 being able to out corner a sorted saxo, not a chance. maybe a CSL would, but thats cos its tuned.my track saxo has eaten many a faster car on track days.as for it being unimpressive??? um..... a 10k hot hatch, beating 45ks worth of executive car? whats unimpresive about that??on another note about said saxo, it also ran at 160mph, when it had a VTR box on, which was verified by a yamaha R1 that ran with it.my saxo is far quicker than my 182 cup, has more grip, and is more fun to drive.anyone wanna change my veiw, come join the saxo sports club track session at FCS!!!!

im sorry but for 10k car + cost of mods you could get many many cars to outrun and out handle an m3

Quote: Originally posted by fmp_ on 20 May 2005
those of you that think tuned saxos are slow, etc, dont know what your talking about.as for the M3 being able to out corner a sorted saxo, not a chance. maybe a CSL would, but thats cos its tuned.my track saxo has eaten many a faster car on track days.as for it being unimpressive??? um..... a 10k hot hatch, beating 45ks worth of executive car? whats unimpresive about that??on another note about said saxo, it also ran at 160mph, when it had a VTR box on, which was verified by a yamaha R1 that ran with it.my saxo is far quicker than my 182 cup, has more grip, and is more fun to drive.anyone wanna change my veiw, come join the saxo sports club track session at FCS!!!!

why not get a gsxr1000 and embarrass a enzo?

^^ not the same though isit, everyone knows bikes are quicker, not many people will know that a saxo can take an m3.

Yaris Hybrid

Quote: Originally posted by midge on 20 May 2005

^^ not the same though isit, everyone knows bikes are quicker, not many people will know that a saxo can take an m3.
That exact same reason is why it aint worth (for me at least) getting an M3, V6, VX or any other car which looks fast or has a fast reputation. You are expected to be quicker than other cars so when you are quicker than others cars its a hollow victory.

Quote: Originally posted by Toypop on 20 May 2005
Quote: Originally posted by midge on 20 May 2005^^ not the same though isit, everyone knows bikes are quicker, not many people will know that a saxo can take an m3.[/QUOTE]That exact same reason is why it aint worth (for me at least) getting an M3, V6, VX or any other car which looks fast or has a fast reputation. You are expected to be quicker than other cars so when you are quicker than others cars its a hollow victory.

did you buy your just to beat other cars, oh dear

Yaris Hybrid

Quote: Originally posted by ralph wiggum on 20 May 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Toypop on 20 May 2005

Quote: Originally posted by midge on 20 May 2005

That exact same reason is why it aint worth (for me at least) getting an M3, V6, VX or any other car which looks fast or has a fast reputation. You are expected to be quicker than other cars so when you are quicker than others cars its a hollow victory.

did you buy your just to beat other cars, oh dear
What else is it any good for? It aint classy, it dont pull birds, the image doesnt give you status.

Its my main transport to and from work, thats its main purpose. Of course a 1.0 Yaris could do a far better job of providing cheap, reliable all year round transport. So the secondary use and the reason for buying that car in particular is having fun. Fun for me is not buying a 50k car and beating 8k cars away from the lights.

Elise/VX220/R26

this tuned vs standard/exensive cars argument is as old as the hills. Big wow a saxo beat a BMW M3, there are novas about that would do the same thing.

But which one is a proper nice car and which one is a chavmobile?