ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Supercharger Suppliers

Sorry if someone has asked something similiar before but had a quick search and couldn't see anything.

I live in Kent so looking for a company close ish that do the 250bhp supercharger. Incase of any future problems I would like the piece of mind knowning they arn't too far away. I've seen GDI and RSTuning do this but bit of a way away. Is there any others?

Cheers,

James

03 RS clio 172 flameR
if there was, you would have read about them on here, and if there is and they havnt been mentioned on here, then would you really trust them?

Rusty Cup
Jam-sport.co.uk do a good kit but it looks like they have changed there website over the weekend and it not quite up and runnin, def worth a call if your serious, they seem to to 3 options running from around 2499 to 3799 :)

I really want to do this !!!

Jam-sport.co.uk do a good kit but it looks like they have changed there website over the weekend and it not quite up and runnin, def worth a call if your serious, they seem to to 3 options running from around 2499 to 3799 :)

I really want to do this !!!

Ah ye, forgot about these. A mate of mine knows someone who has a kit done by them on his Fiesta ST (250 odd bhp), will have to try have a word with him. Deffinately will look into this. Cheers!

Rusty Cup
let me know how it goes i will be very interested to read about your experiences :D

from what ive read and seen on here it makes the car into a bit of a beast and id much rather supercharge than go down the turbo route.

Good luck with it :)

Yup looked into Turbo and Throttle Bodies but deffinately prefer the supercharger option. Low down Torque coming out of bends :)

Had enough of catching people in the bends on track days, being stuck behind them for the rest of the laps in mini cooper s works or subaru's or whatever and then them just launching out the last corner with their torque and pulling away from me on the straight only for me to be stuck behind them again 2 corners later :(

Revenge will come!

Will keep you posted :D