ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

supercharging ph1

ph1 rs clio 172
hi there everyone lookin to supercharge my ph1 clio 172 has anyone supercharged there clio yet? is it worth it? whats it drive like? is it reliable......etc?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Forum names (iirc)

Bomber, Adeyspec, RS Tuning, MSV, and another guy whos name escapes me. He built a white one.

mso

172 cup supercharged
hi there everyone lookin to supercharge my ph1 clio 172 has anyone supercharged there clio yet? is it worth it? whats it drive like? is it reliable......etc?

Ktec is the place to get this done mine was running 255hp done over 8000 miles with no problems at all drives the same as a standard car but a lot quicker!

Qashcow
Rs tuning or Ktec to build it, if you build it yourself you'll still need Rs tuning, Ktec or TDF to map it.

They can drive as standard, can be reliable and great fun. On the other hand, they can drive like ass, Could be unreliable and you'll get pissed off and try selling it 6 months later.

Many people love it then sell them for next to no money, might be worth waiting for a prebuilt one. Both Adey and I have built ours ourselves and although no less reliable, it means we know what's broken if/when it breaks.

Ours are both running higher boost that we should on a standard bottom end, adey's has done 10,000 miles at 275bhp, mine 1500miles at 273bhp and we haven't opened up the engines yet