ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

superchip for 1,4 rt

i already have an induction kit and exhaust system on my 1.4 rt, and am now very interesetd in buying a superchip any1 have one on there clio and tell me anythign about them, i contacted hill power but havent heard anything from them!!!! are they all there cracked upto be??????

Check your airbox first of all.

If it has a 2 box fixing your ecu cannot be chipped - sorry

If it has a 3 bolt fixing then it can. Hill power chip is apparently the best value at around 150 quid. Dont bother emailing him he never replies ring him up hes a great bloke

FRST and 106 GTi

I still cant visualise the two airboxes.

Mine has got two wrench bolt and a third screwdriver type.

Sorry my English. :)

Ignore the screwdriver type.

So Butre yours is a 2 bolt fixing which means unfortunately it cannot be chipped

FRST and 106 GTi

yeap.. I know that.

So... what can I do? change all SPI to the RT one that could be chipped?

Buy a neu engine managment system? OUCH expensive

Sell the damn thing and buy my friends willy? :p

Skoda Fabia vRS

ive got a hill power chip and its good, only cost £150 aswell compared to superchips £300+

if you get a superchip you NEED it mapped, as they dont come with much done over standard apart from the rev limiter increase, there designed to be mapped on rollers

Skoda Fabia vRS

yea i did, id just fitted my 16v wheels an the car had slowed down a lot, it brought the power back and i thought third gear in particular was a lot better

definitely worth the money

FRST and 106 GTi

hum... I m going also to shoe my car with valver alloys. Im still remaking them. I know its going to snail the car, but some tuneup will fixe the problem.

RT Injection is killing me!