ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Superguard

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Supaguard is pisch! I'm sorry we use diamond brite at work aswell not a fan

If you give your car the correct protection with being pc'd ect... sealent and waxed
It will give you great protection for a long time.

£250 to apply it when you buy a new car! Flol!

This stuff can be quite good, but I think Superguard is one of the cheaper brands.

My front bumper will be resprayed, when I have time after FCS, and then will be being covered and protected, due to it getting so stone chipped it's untrue!!

what u put infront of me
i have used PermaShine and GardX and found them both very good products, but with all the £3 hand jobs out there with there strong TRF it will strip it off, and its not just the product its the after car that's the strict with these type of products. and can somone just confirm im right with the link posted it is just for the sponge not the superguard kit is that what hes after a sponge?

what u put infront of me
right so they wont you to go over the whole car with one sponge? o my dayz what ever next.... say i get one piece of grit trapped in the sponge and u use the same sponge all over the car...what ever next....

Megane 225
As Stu says the "polish", as he calls it, is in the sponge. Basically, don't buy it.

Exactly! I have 1 in the house which I got free when I bought my Clio! Never been used. Renault wanted to put it on the car before I got it, but talked them in2 just giving me the kit! Will never be near the car! The interior protector for the carpet is great though!