ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

superguard

did anyone get it on there clio from renault?

looked quite good when he showed me it, liquid just sits on top!

is it worth it?

106 GTi

I would just get a good quality sealant myself. The interior stuff is worth it.

If you really fancy it buy some cheap off ebay and DIY.

its included in my care pack, so not paying much for it. I was wondering if its any good, and if its worth it

Focus ST-2

it is good in the interior but not worth the price they want. what is it about £196 or something, just do it yourself. mine came with it on from previous owner.

Mondeo STTDCI

The product is worth £30. THey charge silly amounts.

Its not great. Never bought a car with it on. Just waxed and waxed and waxed!

1.5dci

Quote: Originally posted by greg_m on 06 August 2005

did anyone get it on there clio from renault?

looked quite good when he showed me it, liquid just sits on top!

is it worth it?
I had it done on mine when I bought it in March from Renault manchester.

Wasnt cheap, but in my opinion well worth it. Never had to wax my car once, just a good clean every weekend, and it still looks like it just came out of the showroom :D

If youve got time to spend waxing it for hours every weekend, then probably not worth bothering about.

i got supergaurd on my car from dealers for nothing, to be honest im glad i never paid for it . its s**t .i.m.h.o.

Megane 225

I absolutely HATE cleaning my car, because when I do, I take 4 hours because Im such a perfectionist. Supagard has saved me so much time, theres just zero effort involved in making it look like it belongs in a showroom.

Screw waxing and waxing in the freezing cold or boiling sun, if youve got the money, get it.

Megane 225

Tell your friend he can get it redone properly on warranty then - its a 3 year warranty for Supagard.

Quote: Originally posted by Tom1600 on 07 August 2005

I absolutely HATE cleaning my car, because when I do, I take 4 hours because Im such a perfectionist. Supagard has saved me so much time, theres just zero effort involved in making it look like it belongs in a showroom.

Screw waxing and waxing in the freezing cold or boiling sun, if youve got the money, get it.
lol, more money than sense

Its always on ebay for like £25-£30 for the full pack, most of the dealers charge around £200 plus, i had it done on my first clio for £120 for both inside and out, the interior stuff is like a 3m scotchguard product and worth it but paint sealant aint worth sh*te

172 ph1 ASBO SLAYER

supaguard/silver sheild is a waste of money (£200 anyway) its trade price is £30 exc. vat. nice profit for the dealer, especially when they tell you the warranty is invalidated by using non approved wash/cleaner ect.

hi i bought supaguard and the paint has faded?

sorry sir you have obviously not been using the special car shampoo, theres nothing i can do im afraid

-its a script that comes with the dealer pack:p

Megane 225

More money than sense...heh. lol some people here think their opinion is all-defining or something dont they...

Well, all Im saying is in my 1st hand experience it was well worth the money I paid last time, and Im sure it will be this time.

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

It was on my R32 when I bought it, and the car is 18 months old and the wax is still good, sheds water like its just been freshly waxed. If you can get it included or cheap then its worth it, saves continual waxing, and the care kit is worth a few quid too. The guy that owned the car before me paid £300 for inside (leather) and outside protection.