ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Supersports too loud??

Car  350z GT
Hey looking at getting one of the Ktec stealth systems but whilst i was initially set on the supersports....now im wondering if its going to be too loud to live with??

any opinions on both sets would be helpful...

cheers
 
I've had my supersport stealth for a good few months now and I don't find it 'too loud' to live with everyday. Having said that, I was expecting it to be quite a loud system, based on what people had posted on here. It's pretty loud, but I personally don't find it too intrusive.
 
hmmm....think i may stick with my original choice then lol

how about with a decat or sports cat??
 
The sport isn't too loud, but it is quite annoying. It's very boomy at the wrong speeds (50mph and 70mph I find) not too loud, just a bit droney. I love the sound of it when driving quickly, but I wouldn't buy another one.
 
Back
Top