ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

suprise when i got home

M135i
Came home from dropping my misses off and this was parked outside, i quite like it :D unfortunately it was someone visiting next door

100_0989.jpg

100_0990.jpg

100_0992.jpg

M135i
yeh still go down, sorry bout the other week when i was right infront of u, i totally forgot about looking out 4 u till we set of n the misses said did u see that guy of that website lol

Clio 1.2 16v
lol haha its ok mate i aint been for abit shud be up this week tho i think

few new additions to the car as well ;)

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
I like 5 Series BMW's as well, shame it's not an M-Sport.

Those 2 gash Clios spoil the view though.

BMW E92/Audi S3
Theres loads of these round my renault, theyre 1.2's...
i think they look bad, as in horrible

Suzuki Ignis Sport
TBH... the blue one isn't chavvy at all, just wrong choice of wheels. Other than that, its quite tidy.

M135i
o right, I am looking to get some new wheels but not just because people on here dont like them, just because there not turnis and there abit different they become chavvy n horrible :S

o right, I am looking to get some new wheels but not just because people on here dont like them, just because there not turnis and there abit different they become chavvy n horrible :S
Turini's have nothing to do with it really, folk on here put them on their clio as they look nice, there are plenty of other wheels apart from turini's which suit clios too:)

Renault Clio 1.2
i would say wow, but its a 1.2 turbo, or something of that description. and to add that stupid decal and exhaust to that makes me wonder why chav's have cars like that

I already said that the white one is a dealer special edition ;)

Renault london west have on it & there is one round near me.

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
haha nice i was looking at these.

u still go to rochdale on a tuesday seen u a few times there

yeh still go down, sorry bout the other week when i was right infront of u, i totally forgot about looking out 4 u till we set of n the misses said did u see that guy of that website lol

What happens in rochdale on a tuesday??? Im i missing something? Im only over in oldham!

gav

a burnt one
OMG!! Renault actually sell these cars like that?

I thought someone had just stuck on a bodykit from the back of maximum power mag and bought the nastiest wheels ebay could offer.

Contrary do everyone else though i like the exhaust, looks nicely fitted.