ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Surely this can only be classed as robbery...

CBR1000RR Fireblade
That's why I havent traded games in for years, it is not worth doing anymore.

dk

911 GTS Cab
They can offer what they want, if you don't like it you won't send it!

Be interestingnto see how these compare to the other people like cash generators etc, probably not far different I wouldn't have thought. This stuff isn't worth much second hand and they need to make a profit.

It's just like on pawn stars, when someone brings in an item and they don't know how much it's worth, they get an expert in, they say how much and then the pawn shop owner asks him how much he now wants, and they say the same price as what the expert said, expecting to get that.....

If you're lazy enough to just want to trade it in rather than sell it properly on eBay or the likes then you're going to get less, much less, that's the nature of the beast. Same with car trade ins, and that webuyanycar.com, the prices on there are a joke too, they aim for the lazy person.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
tbh, i thought the value of a wii was quite high! didn't know they were worth so much.

I was gonig to go to my local indie gamer store to see how much they wanted.