ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Surely this is priced wrong.....

Link !

Was browsing AutoTrader looking at Clio's, and happened to notice this brilliantly priced beauty of a 172. Looks in superb condition, no body damage from what I can see in the pics, low mileage, no mention of a previous Cat D, and it's being sold by a proper garage. I've checked their site, and it's the same price on there as well. I thought an 04 172 with 39'000 miles on the clock would be way more expensive than £2,995. What's wrong with it do you reckon?

H&R + Pole Position'd Cup
Too cheap, i wouldnt bother.

If it was a private sale id give it a look as the owner might have just priced wrong or needed the money sharpish.

I wasn't considering buying, just looking to see what's wrong with the thing, wondering if I'd missed anything from the advert. I knew there'd be something up with it, was just looking for what you thought was wrong with it. I mean there's no chance that a decent condition low mileage 172 would be on for that price.

Chelsea tractor
As Rollo said, the front bumper has been replaced (as the little black tabs aren't there)

Pretty sharp work guys, I knew something was up as soon as I saw the price, but as there was no mention on the advert thought I'd get some opinions from here.

On an unrelated, but equally important note. Christopher has Karl "head like a f**king orange" "what were those things in Gremlins called?" "Knob at Night" Pilkington as his avatar. Major kudos. September 16th =D

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Pretty sharp work guys, I knew something was up as soon as I saw the price, but as there was no mention on the advert thought I'd get some opinions from here.

On an unrelated, but equally important note. Christopher has Karl "head like a f**king orange" "what were those things in Gremlins called?" "Knob at Night" Pilkington as his avatar. Major kudos. September 16th =D

PMSL!!

You've made my day with that, fella! :cool:

"Could the World fall?"

Haha, he's such a ledge. Think we need a few more Mr Dilkington comments, here a few of my faves:

"Do you control the brain, or does the brain control you?"

"You dont need to be fit to survive, they'll just keep stickin a new lung on ya"

"If you just keep talking, your mouth will eventually come out with stuff "

"They're 97% water, why not just give em' another 3% and make em just water ?"

"I've come up with a good idea........see through skin"

You've gotta love KP the K man. Can't wait till the 16th of September, Drivel Day, where Season 5 comes out. Going to be cracking, been wanting some new material for ages. I've found all the XFM shows though, and been listening to them in the past week or so, here's a link to download all the XFM show, http://www.pilkipedia.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=344