ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Surrey Rolling Road 2014 Results

Fiesta ST Stage 3
Just thought i would put up a thread so people can load up there graphs for BHP / LB/FT and the car they ran .

Alan

Fiesta ST Stage 3
7a843762-651e-466e-bab2-2a4fa0504976_zps82c0983b.jpg

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
I'd be pleased with that Mark. Probably what it left the factory with tbf!

@Dr Jekyll - this. A good base to start from ;)

Im happy tbh. I could add a decat but I'm told that the twin barrel cat which I have is decent so will probably keep it. I may RStuner map it later on but it's ok for now. Maybe get some more miles on it for more power ;)

Should of left the ktec induction on, would of made 175bho ;)

At least! ;)

Elise,Pum,WRX,MCS,R6
Quite happy with 234bhp/ 225lbsft from the family wagon

Decent power from the Z4 (3.0 bi turbo?) mr2 turbo (let me know if you would like to come to the ring Alan ;p) , the mountune fiesta ST - it must be pretty nippy, good all round package! A ITB'd clio that made good power and sounds lovely.

thanks again Jon for another well organised year at SRR, hopefully Charlie sorts out another venue in time for next year.

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
But he's running cams Jon.

oh, yeah I remember talking to him now! Who did the mapping?

EDIT: Whilst never having had cams done myself, from what I've witnessed, mapping plays a big part.

I still stand by the Cup's having better inlets from the factory, although most will say that's balls. I think if it was a generic map, it will have acted against.

If its been live mapped, perhaps show the print out to the mapper and ask for some feedback.

Last edited:
  Ph2 172
I was shocked with the results of my Focus @ 297bhp and 350flb wasn't expecting anywhere near that.

Would also like to thank everyone involved with arranging the day

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
I was shocked with the results of my Focus @ 297bhp and 350flb wasn't expecting anywhere near that.

Would also like to thank everyone involved with arranging the day

Me and Pete both stood in awe of that result ! Looks so standard you wouldn't expect it to have 300bhp !

A little disappointed with my result but it is standard and not been driven hard in over a year.

12404319144_1353bfc863_z.jpg

Great day out, well organised by Jon.

Is anyone happy with there Clio results ?!

If your down abit in power, and are using crap fuel, try changing to premium.

One of my old 182s was running in the 160s and Paul at RSTuning said it was the fuel.

I was running it on Jet unleaded :eek:

Audi A5
I missed yours run bobby! Any reason to suspect why?

yeah missed yours too mate, I had to get to a breakers in Rochester before they closed at 13.00 to pick up an engine for the misses car. So luckily got to run my car early and got off at 11.30ish. The chap who run it said he thinks timing :(

oh, yeah I remember talking to him now! Who did the mapping?

EDIT: Whilst never having had cams done myself, from what I've witnessed, mapping plays a big part.

I still stand by the Cup's having better inlets from the factory, although most will say that's balls. I think if it was a generic map, it will have acted against.

If its been live mapped, perhaps show the print out to the mapper and ask for some feedback.

IIRC it's been live mapped by RS Tuning so should have a decent map on, I'm going to have to look back through the history now.

Ull get it sorted bobby mate. Was good to see you mate

good to see you too mate, your face was a picture when you made 190+, like a kid at Christmas, lol.

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
RS Tuning have a good rep, I'm sure they would be happy to discuss it if it was them.