ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Surrey Rolling Road Meet 1st October

16v_paddy

ClioSport Club Member
  Valvers & 172 Cup
I'm organising a rolling road day with the guys on clio16valver at Surrey Rolling Road on the 1st October.

Now we've got loads of mk1's going but would like to get a decent mix of other clios there & other cars are also more than welcome to attend.

Providing we get enough people to run we're looking at £30 a pop.

I'm also in talks to get someone from PFC magazine to cover the event to make it all the more appealing for all you ASW's :rasp:

It's going to be a 10am start & chances are at the end of the day we'll go somewhere for food, warmth & more banter

Surrey Rolling Road Ltd,
Unit 120, Qinetiq
Chobham lane
Surrey
KT16 0EE

16v_paddy

ClioSport Club Member
  Valvers & 172 Cup
i would be interested but working till 12,30, so would prob be 2pm before i could get there :(

Shouldn't be a problem providing we get enough people to make the day last that long, we had 25 last year & think we left aroung 4 o'clock

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
I might bring the old girl with its 'new' old antisocial exhaust on. See if i can better my 177bhp of last time.

16v_paddy

ClioSport Club Member
  Valvers & 172 Cup
Just putting this up for reference & to keep track of who's running

1. jay.s
2. Squeak
3. Valver16 + megane coupe f7r
4. Nick172Cup
5. bass_direct
6. wonky striped bandit
7. turbo tom
8. Chico (providing its ok from nurburgring and snetterton)
9. Terryc101
10.Paddy
11.lucky777
12. autoba
13. valverjunky
14. Kirstie
15. Ollie82.
16. Fletcher
17. Sideways danny
18. Sir_Dave

16v_paddy

ClioSport Club Member
  Valvers & 172 Cup
Charlie asked me to get everybody to print, sign & bring with them to be allowed on site but I'll have a shedload of spares with me ;)

16v_paddy

ClioSport Club Member
  Valvers & 172 Cup
Are any of you guys on here any good at working a camera?

I need someone with some camera skills to take pics on the day so I can get them sent to PFC magazine, they can't make it themselves but have said if I get some decent pics & a write up sent to them we'll get the day featured in the following months magazine

Tin Can with wheels
1. jay.s
2. Squeak
3. Valver16 + megane coupe f7r 4. Nick172Cup
5. bass_direct
6. wonky striped bandit
7. turbo tom
8. Chico (providing its ok from nurburgring and snetterton)
9. Terryc101
10.Paddy
11.lucky777
12. autoba
13. valverjunky
14. Kirstie
15. Ollie82.
16. Fletcher
17. Sideways danny
18. Sir_Dave
19. Taylor_type r + 1 (brother)

I can't make it to this :( really gutted, but my mates will still be going they don't know anyone so play nice :) lol I have got them to sign the form

16v_paddy

ClioSport Club Member
  Valvers & 172 Cup
Who's bloody idea was it to be up this early? :banghead:

I'll see you there guys, if there's any problems like forgetting the form, come & find me. When I'm not on the rollers, my car is the red mk1 with black wheels & will be in the car park with some spare forms ;)

16v_paddy

ClioSport Club Member
  Valvers & 172 Cup
I need to ask a favour from anyone who attended this meet, it's being featured in PFC magazine so if you want to be in it I just need your name, specs of the car & your comments on the results, will also need a picture of the car in question, preferably with it on the rollers.

If you could PM or email them to me paddysgotatemper@hotmail.com it'd be much appreciated. I'd also like to say thanks to everyone that came & made the day a success :D