ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Suspension arms and tres

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
As I recently had the clio up on ramps I noticed that the tre on the offside had a split gaitor, and the nearside had wobble on the suspension arm when held at 9-3. I have seen this - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RENAULT-C...hash=item25a1c3638a:m:mYeLHhgadLSyaTq0xGpAS3g on ebay and was wondering whether the quality of these parts is OK? The car feels perfect when im driving it and no knocking, but the wheel did wobble a fair bit on the bush.

Am i better ordering for elsewhere? This just seems reasonably priced. Will I also need complete tracking of the car again? It recently had 4 new tyres and tracking done by the previous owner (who knows how they didn't find these problems before!) and drives straight and true so annoying if it needs it again!

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Well they've been bought now, hopefully sorts out my wobble and gets me through the MOT on monday!

Clio 172 Merc ML55
Non sport I assume? I bought a similar package for the mrs dci and after 4k miles everything seems ok still, although I haven't used the track rod ends yet so can't comment on their quality

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Non sport I assume? I bought a similar package for the mrs dci and after 4k miles everything seems ok still, although I haven't used the track rod ends yet so can't comment on their quality

Well they told me the parts have a 12 month warranty, so i'll get it up on ramps every few months or so to check they're okay! Annoyingly the TRE's that were on the car were greasable ones but the PO just hadn't kept on top of it so they'd split.