ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Suspension Settled

looking really good but on the bottom pic the tyre looks really close to the bumper. Has it given you any troubles when driving it yet, especially wiht ppl in the back??...

looks almosts as if the wheel/axel is off center!?!?

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S

TriO: With 4 ppl in the car (myself included) if i get over zealous, i do get scrubbing, apart from that the only other time ive got it was when i was throwing it into bends at the airfield meet:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/saner112/corner.jpg

Clio R: its lowered 60mm on Apex Springs, the wheels are 16s

davebem: If your going to the FCS you can have a closer look, and itll be clean!

carbon copy: I always do things properly, its a full kit. :)

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S

Fred2001Dynamic: Im not sure who refurbed them, but on close inspection there are alot of imperfections, if i knew who did them id steer well clear of them in future. :p

Lionel Richie

Quote: Originally posted by Saner on 06 May 2005

Fred2001Dynamic: Im not sure who refurbed them, but on close inspection there are alot of imperfections, if i knew who did them id steer well clear of them in future. :p
LMAO!!! I was pissed when i did those

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S

theres no wink ot clown at the end of that post.. does that mean your not joking like i was :(