ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Swissvax

Lionel Richie
ok, so i saw it being demo'd today at the stoneleigh classic show near warwick

f**k me sideways that stuff is awesome on black (coming from someone who is anti polishing) i'm buying some tomorrow!

Lionel Richie
erm, IIRC rich paid around £140 odd for his pot (best of show or something its called), but their range starts from £25+

defo worth it, and i'm the most anti cleaning person on this forum!!!

Fred its good stuff indeed, if you don't want to pay for best of show the saphir is the next best thing

172 Cup
You'll need full paint correction to make the most of it ;)

Its being used by a ever growing amount of people over at detailingworld.co.uk and the results are class.

106 GTi
Even the entry level Swisswax Onyx is one of the best waxes I have ever used, hence why I have advised a few on here to pay for a pot of it over say P21s. Yes it is double the price but it IMO it is worth it.

I have tried to get a pot of one of each of the levels to be able to offer people differnt price levels in my work - Onyx, Saphir and Best of Show. All seem to step up in 40 quid incrediments but each one seems to be slightly better in apperance and protection. Like most things they need to be seen in the flesh rather than picture to appreciate, and all rely on a decent prep to the paint first. No good just sticking it straight on a panel with no other work.

My 182 with Swissvax Onyx

http://www.richtreen.co.uk/images/182swissvax/

IMG_5182.jpg

With Swissvax Best of Show

http://www.richtreen.co.uk/images/dee172/

IMG_5352.jpg

IMO worth the money

As Mark says the Saphir comes close to the BOS, and the Onyx close to Saphir. To date the BOS is the best finish I have achieved on my car.

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
I never would have expected to see a post like this from Fred.:rasp:

Are you gonna dry your car properly (ie. not 140 down the M40) before using this?;)

106 GTi
To be honest I think Freds drying approach will be safe way for a swirl free finish, just not his licence!

Focus ST
I never would have expected to see a post like this from Fred.:rasp:

Are you gonna dry your car properly (ie. not 140 down the M40) before using this?;)

Have to agree with you there. Someone must be going through the change... LOL!!! What ever next?? :S