ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sympathy Please :(

Hey All! Just crashed my 172 mk2 - 2 weeks after i got it! Doh! looking for sympathy as everyone is just teasing me lol :p Ahhwell guess I know its limits now :p

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI

lol u seem very cheerful despite crashing.... much damage done? Is it a write off?

Narh not a write-off. Its just a more compact car now in the front. Been quoted roughly $4k (AU) . I guess the reason Im cheerful is (a) no oncoming car collected me and (b) the barrier stopped me falling off a cliff :)

Quote: Originally posted by miketheman2k on 18 March 2005

Quote: Originally posted by wiredmonkey on 18 March 2005

the barrier stopped me falling off a cliff :)
Thats a sobering thought! Always best to let the clio die first if you ask me. ;)
Think that highlights the difference between objects and people.

Oh well, Im sure the car wishes someone else bought it too... now the long wait for it to be fixed. In the meantime I have to drive a 98 Toyota Camry. Drives like Jelly compared to the clio. :(