ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

T-Mobile - any good ?

Skoda Fabia vRS
been with Orange for 5-6 years however they are way behind at the moment on offering mobile internet with contracts

T-Mobile do Flext 30 which would give me enough minutes and texts and free internet for £30 a month, bargain

im really happy with Orange customer services and being a long standing customer dont want to move to another network, but will if i need to

ST
My personal phone is with orange...dolphin 35, 600 mins, unlimited text*...alright but sometimes msgs take ages to come through or for people to receive them..

My work phone, blackberry is on T-Mobile, i'm on the business Flext 35, unlimited browsing and email access, up to £200 allowance a month on texts and calls which includes insurance for £35 a month..

I think i'll be finishing my orange contract and going elsewhere come renewal time, T-Mobile are way ahead of orange on pretty much everything at the moment..

Skoda Fabia vRS
yup, used to be the other way around, O2 and Orange used to be the daddy, both are falling behind now

Revels Mum & Sister
I use O2 and T-Mobile. T-mobile IMO have some great tariffs (Well for my use they are ideal). No real complaints with O2 either the two biggest Providers in the UK are O2 & Vodafone

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Im on t-mobile.

Need i say more.
(that said i do get 50% off my LR for life, so its kind of a big deal)

Been with T-mobile for 8 years now and never had a problem.
I think with all networks theres good and bad reviews, they're all pretty similar tbqfh