ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

T reg 1.6 16v

astra
Hi newbi here

will be buying a 1.6 16v t reg clio soon and was just wondering if these responded well to breather mods at all??

and the easiest way to get most gains out of that engine.

or would it just be easier to do engine conversion??

any help much appreciated

cheers

scott

astra
the car is sitting on my drive lol its my step dads at min but hes leting me have it cheap thats why im buying it. was planning on doing track/road car as i will have my astra to drive every day so not really got a budget as much and dont mnd how long it takes to do as i still have another car

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Power - weight ratio is the key my friend, look at the 106gti, Vts & vtr all little rev happy engines with fairly good power, complete strip & the'll happily stay next to a 172, breathing mods - decat, exhaust, pannel filter! job done unless you wanna spend silly money that could buy you a 172/182

astra
dont really want to spend silly money was just thinkin cam's maybe. breather mods an a remap an strip n lower the car an leave it at that TBH. would prefer to keep the 1.6 in it just get as much out of it as possible without going into 172/182 sort of money if you get what i mean