ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tablet in the car

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Installed torque pro in my dads old kindle it works fine on there not too sure on a sat nav app but I am sure there is one for it. Plus £30 is a bargain to be honest.

M.C..

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks.
That’s what I thought £30 is cheap and must be worth a try, I have found a few videos on YouTube of adding the play store which should make things easier for apps, I know nothing of android only use apple lol

c4pob

ClioSport Club Member
  A terrible one
Thanks.
That’s what I thought £30 is cheap and must be worth a try, I have found a few videos on YouTube of adding the play store which should make things easier for apps, I know nothing of android only use apple lol
Does it have built in GPS for the sat nav?

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Tbh if it's a track car and you want good GPS data just splash out on a decent bluetooth GPS with 10hz updates. It'll give you half accurate laptimes/corner speeds etc.