ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Take a look at my new wheels

Mk2 1.2 Campus
ABC001.jpg

Is everyone jealous? lol

Mk2 1.2 Campus
I would guess they're legal, as far as I know you're allowed yellow headlights, a lot of old french cars had them

Mk2 1.2 Campus
looks mean and euro styled !

or not

is this just a go between ? car looked awesome on the last alloys loved it bud :)

This is just temporary. I was previously picking up odd wheel trims at the side of the road but there aren't many 15" ones around.

I need to decide what alloys to buy then these steel wheels will be just for the winter.

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
This is just temporary. I was previously picking up odd wheel trims at the side of the road but there aren't many 15" ones around.

I need to decide what alloys to buy then these steel wheels will be just for the winter.

Ha i suppose the chances of finding a set of 4 were slim to

will look awesome on any wheels imo

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
i was nearly sick when i saw this last night mate, looks horrid, the steels look so hardcore in bare guise,

get the trims off and give them to me so i can demolish them and rid the earth of them :)

Car is gorgeous as ever though, whoever doesnt like the lights, you really need to see them in the flesh, they're class :)

Mk2 1.2 Campus
i was nearly sick when i saw this last night mate, looks horrid, the steels look so hardcore in bare guise,

get the trims off and give them to me so i can demolish them and rid the earth of them :)

Car is gorgeous as ever though, whoever doesnt like the lights, you really need to see them in the flesh, they're class :)

Thanks for the comments about the lights, not about the wheels though lol. They're not serious, just decided to put them on cause my mate had them sitting around in the house

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Thanks for the comments about the lights, not about the wheels though lol. They're not serious, just decided to put them on cause my mate had them sitting around in the house
haha take them off mate, it looked immense with just the steels :)

Steels would look much better imo. I'm not a fan of the yellow lights either really (way to european lol) The car itself is nice (it was better when it had the borbets? on it)