ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Take a look

in real life, the 2 door is wicked!
if its gonna storm with the new turbo..i want one, itll piss people off!!!

172 Cup, V6 255, Williams

I admire Renault for having balls.

Need to see one in real life I think to form an opinion.

Paul

GR7

Shiny red R32

I think that they will be very popular with people who are fed up of cars looking so alike.

Renault Laguna Coupe

GeordiePaul - yes its a Clio Cup. Looks just like a standard 172 apart from the colour - nice wheels but still 16 inch. The inside comes as a bit of a shock - seats look nice (but cloth rather than leather) but no climate control and quite a few other bits missing. They wouldnt let me take it on the track either ;-(

The Renalt people wouldnt even let us sit in the Meganes - they said they were prototypes. They had a Vel Satis and an Avantime there too.

Waiting to see the new Megane cabriolet - I reckon it might just be a stunner.

GR7

Shiny red R32

Telford Mike, obviously the leather seats and other goodies have been removed from the Clio Cup to lighten the weight and because they are quite a bit cheaper. But then I expect you know that!

GR7

Shiny red R32

What is OutKa5ts picture of at the top of this page? I can only see a red cross in a box!

Renault Laguna Coupe

GR - the Renault guy told me (strictly off the record of course) that they wanted to make the 172 cheaper so that they could play in the market sector occupied by the 206GTI I guess this is important particularly in France. The weight difference is hardly anything at all - they just removed a lot of the expensive stuff. Who cares anyway, its still a very nice car and if the price difference means a few more people can afford one then so much the better.

The picture at the top of the page is the new Megane 3 door Sport Hatch - its quite big so may take a little while to load.