ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Taking out the front seats in a 182

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
To be specific ;)

Could anyone give me some directions as to how to go about this, its only due to wanting to clean all underneath and in the runners where the hoover cant to :eek:

If its a real pain in the bumhole then maybe i wont.

cheers guys and girls

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
i have found that with getting the right angles you can get near on all of the crap under the seats anyway, so i just saved myself some hasle but least i no for future reference in the event of recaros ;)

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
There are 2 hidden under heatsheild but there are holes to get to them..

200 Gordini No.159
I have to take my seats out and some point because my carpet is all worn and starting to get wear / holes in it so it needs to be replaced with a new one.

renault clio 1.2 16V
did mine the other week its really simple, two bolts hidden under rubber caps (cant miss them) and two behind the heat shield when you have taken these out it will just lift out, you don't even have to jack the car up if it isn't lowered

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
really easy job! 4 16mm nuts iirc

careful where the seat is though, if its leaded back when you take the nuts out out will fall backwards!!

330i. E30 Touring.
really easy job! 4 16mm nuts iirc

careful where the seat is though, if its leaded back when you take the nuts out out will fall backwards!!

If all he wants is to clean underneath, that's probably the easiest way of doing it..