ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tangerine Powered :~

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Got bored had some st orange claiper paint left over and thought why not - then finished in Focus ST orange spray paint and lacquered
DSCF9145.jpg

DSCF9141.jpg

DSCF9142.jpg

Stickers arrived during the week so stuck them on as well
DSCF9150.jpg

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Nice colour that :)

Just noticed your using the standard ph2 air intake in your V6 airbox, isnt that abit pointless as its half the size and probably stopping the airflow somewhat?

Good job mate. Would it be too fiddley to paint the RenaultSport lettering black on top . . . that would look awesome :approve:

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Nice colour that :)

Just noticed your using the standard ph2 air intake in your V6 airbox, isnt that abit pointless as its half the size and probably stopping the airflow somewhat?

Have tried with and without the feed going in making no noticable difference at all and still got the acoustic valve in!

nice mate shame u couldnt make it to nandos on friday

Would liked to have been there but i was heading up north Friday :(

Good job mate. Would it be too fiddley to paint the RenaultSport lettering black on top . . . that would look awesome :approve:

The lettering was painted but looked a mess and too busy, the stripes were a pain in the rear

orange diamonds and orange rim tape!;)

mm I'm lovin' the black look just now :D

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Really like that a lot. Either remove the fuel rail or do it black i think.

What paint did you use?

2 coats of left over caliper paint (smooths out nicely) then some Focus ST orange spray paint and lacquer - done 700+ miles so far and still looking good

172 Flamer
Awesome, only thing though, is it ok to use normal spray paint, just thought it would need to be high temp paint?? Only asking as it looks mint and wouldn't mind doing something similar.

421 Cammed 172
Looks good mate,

Maybe do Renault Sport writing on the inlets in black? Would make it stand out quite nice!

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Awesome, only thing though, is it ok to use normal spray paint, just thought it would need to be high temp paint?? Only asking as it looks mint and wouldn't mind doing something similar.

The spray paint is on top of HT paint and hasn't discoloured yet and the engine has been run for hundreds of miles and then left to cool when switched off which is when the engine heat is then transferred to the manifold if it does discolour badly I'll just leave the Caliper paint on next time with out the spray paint but so far it's looking good :D