ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tapatalk - lost functions...

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
I know there's a mobile site, but I prefer Tapa.

The reason I've always preferred it is because of the 'participated' tab, which basically allowed me to see the threads I cared about, without having to setup favourites on the site or whatever.

On this forum, but not on other forums I use, this tab, along with a few others has been lost, leaving me with only the option to view by new posts or by the tree.

Any idea what has changed?

Thanks.

Still there for me. Are you sure it hasn't moved to the side? Tapatalk keep rearranging my tabs whenever it feels like it. If you press the 3 horizontal lines then press "Customize Tabs" can you see it in there?

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
On the screen with the tabs (or lack of in your case) hit the 3 dots at the top and then "customise" and you can wdit the tabs you want.
f11113567d167eea61999e30c8a8c1be.png

c1a336bd84413a8cf858314965be5518.png

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Tapatalk must have updated cos it's stopped sending notifications and threads I've never looked at are in my participated tab. Awesome job as usual.