ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tarox Brake pads..

Anyone used these with their standard brake set up on a mk 1 clio?

Any good?

Im in line for some new ones shortly.

Williams 2, STi N12

Personally I would rather fit the Mintex 1144s. This is what I have on mine and they are the nuts.

Skoda Fabia vRS

ive got the rally pads on mine at present with some G88 discs.....not sure what there like on standard discs, in fact i wouldnt use the rally ones on standard discs....but there pretty good with my discs, esp once you warm em up

if your after some pads for standard discs id go with Pagid ones, fast road, BB sell em, if not then as suggested get some Mintex 1144s

clio williams, Ph1 172

All brake pads seem the same to me hehe. Trip down to halfords on a sunday usually . Mind you I have abs so whatever I do it cuts in when i use em hard.

Williams 2, STi N12

Yeah fair point, but when you use them hard all the time everything gets a tad hot. Thats when good quality stuff wont let you down. A good solid pedal and brake feel no matter what the use!