ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tasteful mods for new shape clio!

MK3 Dci & Sinclair c5
colour coding is a good start getting rid of all the black plastic. Some light window tints. Lowering makes the world of differance to the look of a car its all about the stance! A nice set of wheels to compliment the lowering. Debadge desticker taking off the badges makes a notable improvement. The inside is best left alone unless your pockets are deep enough to stretch to a retrim or 197 interior, put a audio install in and leave it at that.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
DSC_0107copy.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
ah he went for the euro ones. seen them a few times and considered them, but its not what the cups all sbout
I think they would suit the cup duck or did mrs duck say you couldn't have them ;)

AK

M240i
Thought bio had sent those lights back as they didn't fit flush?

Duck you need the LED ones Kev had in your life :rasp:

Clio 'Silver Bullet' Mk3!
budget is prob a few hundred quid, but wouldnt want to spend it all in one go as have a few motorbikes which eat money!

Im gonna be pinching the rims/wheels off my parents 2008 clio! (they dont know this but wont notice lol)

Would quite like a proper tinting job not that stick on crap, how much is that?

Lowering it sounds good, how much would a kit cost, and what should I buy?

what are
RS grill. Spacers. Silvervisions.
?

Cheers guys

And colour coded!

RS grille - from the sport, the front top grille.
Spacers - make the wheels come out of the arches more.
Silvervisions - silver indicator bulbs.

ah cheers

just looked at coils and were talking 4-500 quid so might pass on those :)

anyone know a window tinting place in northamptonshire?:)

AK

M240i
You can get lowering springs instead of coilovers, they're a bit cheaper... Can pick up a set from K-tec for around 100 quid with the Cliosport discount!

You can get lowering springs instead of coilovers, they're a bit cheaper... Can pick up a set from K-tec for around 100 quid with the Cliosport discount!

Whats the difference? How easy are they to fit? I've piled most of student loan into my motorbikes but rents have given me car now so think some money should go that way too :)

AK

M240i
Coilovers will lower the car more, and give you better ride comfort.

Not sure how easy they are to fit tho!! Maybe best paying a garage to do it, and not sure how much they charge!