ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tax

Golf GTI 1.8T
you get a form in the post normally saying its gonna run out (normally get it a month or so before)

you take that along with your valid MOT and insurance certificate, hand over a few notes and they give you a round different coloured bit of paper - tax disc! :)

Polo + Micra
yeah i did mine online in oct loads easier

should be ok as long as you have a new mot form

clio 182 black /gold
According to the site it takes 5 days to come. what happens if you buy it on line the last day of the month? Even the cr has tax bought for it there is no tax on display???.

Mine have always come within 2 days. Guess the 5 day thing is just to cover themselves. It's all computerised now, so if dibble did pull you for it, it only takes a minute to check you are taxed on the computer system.

Golf GTI 1.8T
arent you allowed up to 2 weeks after you tax has run out to sort out getting a new one?