ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TB Clio @ POd Vids..

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
Nah he was a no show...booo

Could have had a doo with Gaz in the Nana if he had...did'nt know he was coming.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Ahh... I had a txt from Andy saying Danny was going....

Those two vs each other would have been interesting. Whats the nana run?

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Nana will run 13s now...but Gaz had to go early having run 14.1

Its got more mods than dannys though hasnt it and stripped to f**k?

Most is down to the driver though really. Andy had it down better than me...Is danny up to andys spec? lol

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
Running strong dude - nearly shut that STi down and you had the capability to do so

Cheers...If I can somehow get my 60fts down I'll be in the mix....was running 2.3s and the odd 2.2....I need 2.0s.

Did you get wheel hop on slicks? Also where did you get your slicks from?

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I here there was a few nice sx's there sun. Didnt happen to come up against any did you martin? :)

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
Yeah man I smoked one of the old S13s....and raced a skyline engined S15 Silvia on my last run....got smoked obviously but looking at the reaction times I think he expected mine to be a bit slower...;)

podmarch136wy3.jpg

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Haha nice!

Skyline engined S15? You sure it wasnt a skyline engined S14a like mine? A Maroon one?

MERCEDES CLS AMG
I got my 60 foot times down to 1.8 sec - fair enough i had more power but racing slicks are your next move. Go for Mickey T's if youve got the coin or a cheap set of ex clio cup michelin slicks will do the trick. When you approach the lights smoke the hell out of them and then reverse and do exactly the same for at least 10 - 15 secs.

Nippy white cup
Actually I think Paddy got a 14.7 Kev got a slightly quicker time but they might have both been in the 14.6`s

Chris

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
aye thats the one I'n no expert on all these different versions lol

Just speaking to the owner on sxoc and asked if he remembered about the clio of doom.

"I think I remember having a couple of runs against a white clio. I was talking to the owner, seemed like a nice chap
smile.gif

On most of my runs, I didn't go on the green light. This weekend was more of a learning curve for me so I wanted to figure out what works & what doesn't. Regardless I was lucky enough to finish first on all of my runs which was quite amusing. Especially the cosworth owner who swore blind he'd got the 13.2 & I ran a 13.3 until he picked up the slip at the office
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

I'm convinced there's more to be had out of the launch control, it's just a matter of playing with the settings. I also had some standard suspension to put on but never got round to trying it due to the driveshaft incident"

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
He would have to run his best time of the day against me lol

For my next visit I'm gonna have proper drag slicks....if I can get a 2.0 60 ft I think 12s are on the cards!