ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TDU CS Car club

335i M SPORT!!!!
Was you in the AC... The SLR's crazy, managed 252mph chasing an enzo... I'm gona brave the millionaires challenge later on

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3
i was in the green gallardo that kept finishing last! Am i right in thinking that if u create a club u can see your other club members driving around the map?

335i M SPORT!!!!
Supposidly...

its hard to locate friends... on the map it says your next to each other but they can't be seen

servers went a bit funny yesterday.... driving aids broke for all my cars and comms went

E90
Clart said:
i was in the green gallardo that kept finishing last! Am i right in thinking that if u create a club u can see your other club members driving around the map?

^^^ Your blatently fcuking s.hit.

Do you all get together after you've finished yr online races and blow each other??? Smmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmall techno geeks, get out more.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3
someones jealous! We all blow the winner.

I am sh1t, but i know 1 thing, i'm better than you!

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Had a good long look at a 360 package in Blockbuster last night... mmmmm TDU looks really good as well, especially after playing PGR3 on Saturday I fel tempted...

Revels Mum & Sister
I will take one for the team and set one up tonight.

When I am done I will send some Invites to people.

So PM me if your interested!

Revels Mum & Sister
By the time you are online everyone will own the fastest tuned cars in the game while you struggle to afford your first Ferrari ;)

dk

911 GTS Cab
we already have one, if you are interested list your name and i will invite you tonight, was mentioned in the other TDU thread.

dk

911 GTS Cab
think its called the RS clio club or something like that, south on the island, lovely pool etc, lots of *****s walking around, bit like the playboy mansion really! ;)

dk

911 GTS Cab
have invited you twisty, clart, just need you to accept the friend invite then i can invite you to the club thanks.

dk

911 GTS Cab
very wierd, not got any message off you, it definitely says i have invited you still in the club, you will need to go to your pad to collect the new news item which will be the invite.

Citroen DS3 DSport
I'll maybe buy this tomorrow now that I have returned from my hols.

I will be the guy with the slowest car in the club :(

dk

911 GTS Cab
the TDU servers seem to be playing up so maybe thats why none of the invitations are getting through at the moment

Lee

BMW M2C
I finished the last of the races last night. That's all the blue dots on the map done for me.

Just got the gay, *****, parcel and car delivery missions to finish.

I've got a about 30 cars or so, including the Enzo, SLR, Konigsegg (sp), Lambo Murcie etc etc and 6 or 7 houses.

I wish they would fix the trading as I want to sell some cars.

dk

911 GTS Cab
my problem is that like GTA, i like just driving around doing random stuff most of the time and then do the odd race.

I have 3 houses and about 15 cars though including an enzo and the lambo murc, aiming to get the McLaren F1 LM now as I rarely see any around on my travels around the island.