ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TDU CS Car club

Revels Mum & Sister
I just bought the Konessigigigigigi last night.

I need to earn some more coin. I am like Dave though. I like pissing around although it usually ends up with me being fined a lot of coin

dk

911 GTS Cab
that happens to me too, starts off innocently then as you try to get the shields down make more and more mistakes, the fines aren't that bad until you get to something like expert and a $1500 fine is multimplied by 4million for being expert and make its bloody expensive!

dk

911 GTS Cab
i would but none of my invites seem to work sorry.

I think you can request to become a member as i got a message form someone once asking if they could join the club, not sure how though.

CLub name is RS Owners Club I think

HBB

GLC63s & A35
I managed a $220,000 fine on Friday. Had a mate round after the pub and played a bit, started with approx $820,000 and when played on Sat only had $20,000 left due to the fines! Do not drink and drive!!!

Citroen DS3 DSport
Wise words indeed :D I think if any of my friends ever want to play this then I'll start a new game for them.

Clio Trophy 79/500
up to 45 cars and 11 homes now. I love this game. I'll try and sort out a few club races soon, but my wireless router keeps dorpping out and there is no point me hosting if it is going to keep doing so.

BMW F31
can someone send me a friend request.

for your info it looks like the easiest way to become a member is become friends with a member of the club and then when you go to the club icon you can see your friends name with the club they belong to, that way you can then add yourself or whatever to the club.

dave182 is your gamertag DavidNOTDave?? if it is i sent you a friend request and its still pending ;)

for anyone who wants to add me my gamertag is KILLER Clio

if i become a member i'll host some lag free games for everyone as i have a 8mb d/l and .5mb upload and its great for online hosting :p

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220
I so need this game and an Xbox360! Is an Xbox360 worth buying just for this game? And do you think they will be sold out before Xmas?

Citroen DS3 DSport
Definately worth buying for this game and others.

I don't think I've had my request to join the club accepted yet :(

Nippy white cup
I only bought this on Sunday....I`ll have to try and join...don`t expect much from me tho...I`ve just visited all the dealerships and am now doing some challenges..but I tend to blast about really!

Chris

Lee

BMW M2C
I've not got time to play this week.:(

I'm now trying to cover all the roads on the island as I've done very challange I've found. So far I've driven 77% of the roads.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3
theres never anyone in the club when i go in there, althought i did hand mr rod street his ass the other day

Lee

BMW M2C
Clart said:
theres never anyone in the club when i go in there, althought i did hand mr rod street his ass the other day

I was hoping it would let me swap my car before the race started. Crappy Saturn. lol I was in it as I'd just used it for a model mission.

dk

911 GTS Cab
clio 1.6 16v said:
can someone send me a friend request.

for your info it looks like the easiest way to become a member is become friends with a member of the club and then when you go to the club icon you can see your friends name with the club they belong to, that way you can then add yourself or whatever to the club.

dave182 is your gamertag DavidNOTDave?? if it is i sent you a friend request and its still pending ;)

for anyone who wants to add me my gamertag is KILLER Clio

if i become a member i'll host some lag free games for everyone as i have a 8mb d/l and .5mb upload and its great for online hosting :p
yes it is, haven't logged in since wednesday as i have been on holiday, will hopefully get on tonight and accept it!

thanks

can you join more than one club at a time, as when the servers are back online I'll be joining my mates one he set up... unless I can only be in one then I'll join this one... does it also cost me game money to join as I've not done any online stuff on it and just tuned my Saleen... god it's fast too, gets to 250+ for fun and in no time at all!

BMW F31
its free to join a club, i tried joining the cs one but got sick of waiting for people to log on and accept, so i set up a clio club myself, me and ollie cup are member so anyone else wanting to join the club add my gamertag KILLER Clio, then go to the club and click join then i'll accept you when i go online tonight :)