ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Team Dynamics 1.2 with Diamond Cut lip - Anyone interested in a set ??

Maz

LY 200
As you will all probably know Team Dynamics do the following wheel with a diamond cut lip but they are only available in the US

TEAMD_PRORACE1.gif

I have been advised that I maybe able to get hold of around 20+ sets via a contact if I can secure enough interest, these are available in most sizes and offsets :approve: price tbc once numbers are confirmed

Please can you add your name below if you are interested (apols but I can't find a pic of them on the net :eek: lol)

Maz - 182 - 16" - ET45

Maz

LY 200
^^ could take up to 4 weeks + to source them to be honest but once numbers are confirmed and a price agreed payment will be required in full

Let me know if you change your mind :)

No more clio's for me!
Maz said:
^^ could take up to 4 weeks + to source them to be honest but once numbers are confirmed and a price agreed payment will be required in full

Let me know if you change your mind :)

Ok...i'll start saving! :)

Will they be 195 or 205 in width?

Chocolate Bar™
^ thats the tyre size, so if they're a 7'' which i assume they are, then you'll be able to use either.

i honestly thought these were available in england, as ive seen a couple of cars with them on, and when i looked at them they were listed on a couple of UK websites - but i never rung them up to ask about availability.

Maz

LY 200
^^ please feel free to show me the web sites .. :)

dannyboy172 said:

^^ as said they are tyre sizes Dannyboy172 .. if you require any more just let me know :)

Maz

LY 200
dannyboy172 said:

Depends what your looking for Mark e.g size, offset, tyres or no tyres etc, if you can let me know I will get you a rough idea on the price :D

No more clio's for me!
Just wanted to know if could use my existing tyres, without folkin out for new ones. :)

Edit: i Should really read the posts first, before replying...lol

Maz

LY 200
^^ practise makes perfect with the kerb friendly parking though Ant ;) lol

Pic of my car with them PS'd on ...

maz1.gif

If interested in a set please add your name to the list below :)

1. Maz - 182 - 16" - ET45

Last edited:
2. MarkM - 182 - 16x7 - ET45

PS if you give some ideas on pricing you may get more people, especially if the price is cheap!

Maz

LY 200
^^ I will get prices up as soon as my contact confirms availability .. :)

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
clio__chris said:
sorry to put a damper on this lol but ive seen these for sale near me including in halfords !
nearly bought a set for my sexo when i had it.

Maz

LY 200
^^ please feel free to show me the uk web site .... I am just going off what I have been told by a contact at Tweeks who spoke to Team Dynamics whilst I was stood in front of him .. (I don't have a problem with being proven wrong, if it gets me the wheels I want faster) :) lol

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
ye emm dont know about the website. just saw them in halfords when i was in looking at them as i wanted the pro race 2's ? i think.
mind you i havent been in in a while so might be the case they stopped suppling them to the uk. ill go have a check for you.

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
... also im pretty sure if you call wheelbasedirect they can get them too (if you havent already ?)

ant

yep.
Maz said:
^^ practise makes perfect with the kerb friendly parking

i know, but no matter how carefull you are its Inevitable sooner or later.

as i have found out :dapprove:

Chocolate Bar™
havent been able to find the websites i saw them on before, as i had no idea where i was looking.

if im around i'll pop into my local motor factors who do team dynamics. ive definetely seen them about round stoke, and theres no way they were imported judging by the cars they were fitted to.

ive seen them in halfords a while ago, but werent on the proper display, they were just stacked up with some of the wheels 'ready to go'

Maz

LY 200
^^ they are 1.2's ... don't bother checking no point I believe what I have been told .. :)

Maz

LY 200
Middo & Glasgo182 .. if you can show me these elsewhere then thats great but please make sure they are the correct wheels ..

Ant .. I am a big girl and I am sure I will deal with it . .cheers for the advice though ;)

Just got a very very rough price per rim from my contact .. for 16" at ET40 £145 per rim (MAX) :eek: lol

Please add your name below if still interested .. if not don't worry :D tis not a problem ..