ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Teesside Park Wednesday Nights

2004 Clio 182 cup
Does anyone pop down here on a wednesday night and fancied getting a group of us together from the local area

you do ocasionally see 1 or 2 down mate... i sometimes pop down if im in the north east i think others that used to go keep clear abit now as theres far 2 many nobs down who just rally all over the place..

2004 Iceburg 172
I might pop down, used to hang out there years ago, might be fun to see how its 'evolved'

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
I used to go down a few years ago buy like everyone else said, it got chavvy and tits try to doughnut in there corsas.

R26/200 Raider
I think i saw that car outside ToysRus a few weeks ago. It was a black 182 with bits of Green.

2004 Clio 182 cup
Nah wasn't me bud I only have green badges and calipers and a few bits inside. Will be over tonite for a bit

R26/200 Raider
Just checked previous posts and it was a Silver 182 on the 26th Jan. Green calipers/air scoop and Green Clio Sport stickers. Memory is terrible nowadays.