ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Teggy Type R

Oooo I do quite fancy one of them :)

Anybody out there driven/owned one? How do they compare to the 182 in terms of road handling etc?

Also, any major issue's to watch out for?

Steve

Maz

LY 200
I toyed over the idea of buying one recently but decided against it once I had driven it . .they are a stunning looking car and turn heads but just not what I was looking for :)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
mrfuzzyfelts said:
new, its the newest model smart arse!!!

Clearly not that new tho!

colourcars.jpg

BW.jpg

DSC00629.jpg

http://media.putfile.com/dc5-30

My mates....Amazin toy.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Fancy plates fella, and he's just got a 3/4 vinyl for the front. Same as paul's got i fink.

from Trophy 2 work van :(
The older shape is supposed to be the better car. There is a test in EVO this month where it is up against a load of other FWDers including a 182 Trophy and a Williams!! It came 1st so it must be pretty good!!!

P.S Trophy came 2nd! Followed by Williams!! Not bad A??:)

It came first?..bugger!! that will be the values up a wee bit then :(

It was the 98 era one Im after, the one with the twin lights...championship white mmmm

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
raf182 said:
It came first?..bugger!! that will be the values up a wee bit then :(

It was the 98 era one Im after, the one with the twin lights...championship white mmmm

My bro's got a DC2, good cars, lack grunt tho, and unless your ready for a blast you've already lost.

DSC00078.jpg

DSC00353.jpg

DSC00356.jpg

DSC00359.jpg

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
KingTrophy said:
The older shape is supposed to be the better car. There is a test in EVO this month where it is up against a load of other FWDers including a 182 Trophy and a Williams!! It came 1st so it must be pretty good!!!

P.S Trophy came 2nd! Followed by Williams!! Not bad A??:)

In overall chassic dynamics, The mk1 is FAR superior. Inc the trophy.