ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Television problem

E90
Screen has turned reddish, not adjusted anything and playing with the remote and setting dont fix it, has the picture tube or the green part of it died?? Its only a year orso old.

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
Stop wearing your elton john style rose tinted specs! ;)

I concur with your diagnosis.

Clio V6 MK I, Megane DCi
Screen has turned reddish, not adjusted anything and playing with the remote and setting dont fix it

When is it red, all of the time on terrestrial broadcast, or when you're watching something via a scart or component cable? If it's the latter, prolly just a loose connection, or broken cable.

Screen has turned reddish, not adjusted anything and playing with the remote and setting dont fix it, has the picture tube or the green part of it died?? Its only a year orso old.

Wow, mine has had the same problem lately and its only 3months old,,, but if i turn it off and back on again things go back to normal. I've phoned samsung they are coming round to have a look at it, i will let you know what the diagnosis is
(is yours an lcd tv?)

E90
nope its a normal telly, and its with digi tv, vis a scart, i'll check all the leads etc, and get back to ya's, thank you dudes, Clart your about as usefull as a ice bucket on the titanic u orrible c**t. lol

Revels Mum & Sister
Either cables or maybe the tube or deguazing is fucked.

To be honest skip it along with the bmw of a cliff and buy a new LCD

E90
LOL Good idea, Just checked all the leads and the reddness is still there, I guess its fcukered then :(:( Good job i have a back up tv or three, LOL I wonder if its still under JVC warrenty, must have a look tonight, w.ankers