ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Telewest Eurovox boffins!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Brisol my lover..
Help! Ive lost nearly all my channels on my Eurovox EX5000 PVR. I know very little about wha to do but i have read that Telewest has changed to Nargra 3 when they sent me a new box card. I have set the box to factory settings put latest codes in and done severall power updates but no luck all i get is the standard BBC ITV etc.
Could this be the end of my Huge channel selection???
Anyone help??

Bus w**ker
As far as I know Nargra 3 hasn't been cracked yet, Sky have been using it for years and NTL/Telewest/Virgin Media are following their lead to stop pikies stealing/borrowing from them.

Skoda Fabia vRS
your done mate, the Euro boxes dont work anymore, throw it away, Virgin has sorted it

Brisol my lover..
As far as I know Nargra 3 hasn't been cracked yet, Sky have been using it for years and NTL/Telewest/Virgin Media are following their lead to stop pikies stealing/borrowing from them.

Pikies have allways struggled with Telewest because they need such a long extension on the cable when travelling all round the uk in a caravan.

Status
Not open for further replies.