ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Telford mimi-meet pics

Ok so whos the 1 who parked facing the wrong way for the pics then :D

Nice pics.......nice cars and looks like a nice day had by all ;)

Cya Stu

RS 200

That was quick Mike getting those pics up.

Hahaha that was me who parked the wrong way sorry. :oops:

Nice too see everyone again. :D

Lee

BMW M2C

Cheers guys.

Nice to see everyone and to meet Nick.

Took it for its first real spin tonight with Jay in the car. If Id been in my 182 I think it would have been a real spin. That car corners like it has no right too. Amazes me more and more. If only Id done more miles Id have it on track tomorrow.

Nice piccies Mike.

Quote: Originally posted by Lee on 12 July 2005

Cheers guys.

Nice to see everyone and to meet Nick.

Took it for its first real spin tonight with Jay in the car. If Id been in my 182 I think it would have been a real spin. That car corners like it has no right too. Amazes me more and more. If only Id done more miles Id have it on track tomorrow.

Nice piccies Mike.
Yeah the Trophy handles ace! :D Its like sh1t to a blanket! Thanks for the spin Lee.

Oh yeah just uploading my pics.

I wish peeps I know were too busy doing something else............anything else.............all I seem to do is give people a run..............my dad included.........now that Ive stopped him stealing it :D

Cya Stu

Renault Laguna Coupe

How come those pics are sooo much better than mine? My usual lack of talent I guess. jay just ask next time mate the Vee is always available for a quick spin!

Quote: Originally posted by telford_mike on 12 July 2005

How come those pics are sooo much better than mine? My usual lack of talent I guess. jay just ask next time mate the Vee is always available for a quick spin!

Oh oh................wrong thing to say on a public forum Mike..............theyll be kicking down your door from here on in :D

Cya Stu

:D Ill hold you to that.

I can send you the pics by email if you like?

Quote: Originally posted by telford_mike on 13 July 2005

as long as the quick spin doesnt happen at Oulton Park tomorrow Stu, I really dont mind!

:D...........yeah heres hoping eh...........let us know how it goes Mike ;)

Cya Stu

I might take you up on that too mike. :D

LOL Jay at my bonnet pics lol , it was only susposed to be on for day 2 have a look what it was like lol , not had damn time to get it on right or take it off lol

Was nice to see every 1 again

Was lovin the V6 and the Trophy looked ace (i want the seats lol)

Gregg