ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

tell me what u think

FTO GPX 2.0 V6
Good choice, they look great. Just get some Silverviosion for the indicators and the Ice blue performace bulbs from Halfrauds. As mention HID conv would melt the lenses!!

clio 1.8 16v
dont see why peepes think there chavy i think there a nice buy for my car real set the front off as most people think on here for my next buy is these
untitled-1.jpg

clio 1.8 16v
SBV116 is right, they look much better on beemers but i think they look ok on our car. Takes a lil getting used but nice nice buy. From the night pic tho, think it would be better if your fogs were smaller and so don't look bigger than the angel eyes imho.

can u get smaller fogs for these ???

clio 1.8 16v
thinking of getting these bulbs for my light but unsure casue of the watts this is what it says about them
High performance Extreme White Xenon bulbs for off road and display purposes. These emit a powerful daylight white light. All bulbs rated at 100W unless otherwise specified.
t_16351_01.jpg

Clio 16v , Leon cupra
Think a few people are being harsh, imo they look smart. Its not really trying to make your car something it isn't either. For example 1.2 16v fitted with 172 bumpers, whats the difference? But i bet more people would except that. I think its more of a personal touch, but thats just my opinion. :rasp:

corsa c exclusiv
very nice, im converting my mk1 ph3 to a valver front end at the moment and need square lights, think i might go for these now i see what they look like. Can u send me some pics when you get the smoked lexus lights fitted? Thanks, Andrew.

clio 1.8 16v
very nice, im converting my mk1 ph3 to a valver front end at the moment and need square lights, think i might go for these now i see what they look like. Can u send me some pics when you get the smoked lexus lights fitted? Thanks, Andrew.
ye sure will when i get them nps

clio 1.8 16v
V.nice, really lifts the front end of the car. Good choice. Can I just ask, are they the black ones, yeah?

Also, bulb wise, I was liking the sound of the PIAA range of "Xtreme White" Bulbs.

http://www.espdesign.co.uk/esp.storefront/EN/Product/36613

ye there the black 1s of k-tech racing site and the rear 1s r too what im getting with the bulbs i wont some like that to give me loads more light but there singal pulg not three

colt mirage..valver soon!
They look utter s**te.

Hate gimps who drive with their fake angel eyes

how are they fake angle eyes? ya the idea come off a bmw but does not meen cant be used on other cars does it not :rolleyes:

i had ccfl angel eyes on my e36 328i sport (not the all in 1 shite the oe add on) and there a lot different to these, the ones you have are just round circles where as bmw ones are flat at the top as below

6szHIDS.jpg

i personally prefer the standard units, ccfl angel eyes might look good installed in the oe lamps but not for me, the next lexus lights to be!

but as long as you like them dude thats all that matters

O

Ollyb16v

I've got the smoked rear lights on my valver, same grey as yours and looks smart, was going to get the angel eyes, i think they look smart but might get brighter bulbs for the cheaper option

clio 1.8 16v
I've got the smoked rear lights on my valver, same grey as yours and looks smart, was going to get the angel eyes, i think they look smart but might get brighter bulbs for the cheaper option

have u got some pics of the rear of your car to look at your lights ??

clio 1.8 16v

have u got some pics of the rear of your car to look at your lights ??