ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Temperature Sensor/Display

Better than yours. C*nt.
Knew it was too good to last!

Got a problem with my temperature display on my 182 - it's bouncing around something chronic from right down the bottom to normal operating temperature. The symptoms look to me like a faulty connection (also ties in with French electrics) but if anyone's had any other ideas I'm open to those.

Anyone got the foggiest where the sender is for the temperature and where it all connects?

Thanks,
Mike

Nez

White Megane R26 F1 230
Have mine replaced under warranty a while back, it was doing the same. To the point where the car was cutting out/wouldn't start.

Have you got any warranty left? Guessing not.

full fat 182 cup packs
i got my one changed because it was the same but it is still doing it any ideas pepole

Better than yours. C*nt.
Have mine replaced under warranty a while back, it was doing the same. To the point where the car was cutting out/wouldn't start.

Have you got any warranty left? Guessing not.

Yes got warranty left - was it the sensor that was faulty or just a dodgy connection?

Nez

White Megane R26 F1 230
Faulty sensor... its a common fault. Get it down the dealers, they'll know about the fault.

Better than yours. C*nt.
Faulty sensor... its a common fault. Get it down the dealers, they'll know about the fault.

It's going in on the 5th of February for 'Diagnostics' under warranty - is it worth me prompting them that it seems like a common fault with the sensor? As I don't want to have to mess about any longer than needs be!