ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Terminator skirts

Finaly got round to ordering my sideskirts, has anyone else fitted these, if so how easy was it, as the front bumper was an arse to fit!

I have them.. and well, they aint easy.. heh.

One thing, theyll probably be about 2mm too short..

... but the main thing, the Mesh bit sticks out the back.. so, it wont fit onto the car at all properly - you have to modify the side of the car (hit it with a hammer so theres a big dent) and then it fits.. Heh!

Yea, I watched bodyshop man do it.. scary.

We put them on.. and yaknow the textured bit at the bottom which the skirts will cover (sills?) well that bit.. it didnt sit flush..

I looked away, turned back and this great plastic hammer is out.. and BANG.. lovely.. Hehe! They fitted then.. ;)

Looks good, hopefully as mine are 3 dr skirts I wont have as much jip as you did with getting them fitted. I need to get that rear bumper next, should be coming next month with a set of nice new 17s!