ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Terraclean

ITB BG 182
Has anyone heard of this service for cars?
Some one tried to tell me it will save me a minimum of 1 tank of fuel per year and possibly more.

Now the cost of the service is £84, I have not had it done to my car.

So what is all your views on this Terraclean?

Peugeot 3008 Hybrid4
If you're at The French Car show this weekend Donnington Park pop ovr and visit Monster Sport Europe, they are one of the operators.

Clio 182
Bit of a thread numb but has anyone tried this? I was watching wheeler dealers and ed, the mechanic, said its pretty good. Obviously product placement means he has to be nice about it but the general jist of it is a bit like redex but a much deeper clean. It's said to improve (or restore) power, emissions, and mpg. A few people on jaguar and land rover forums have had promising results too, some having rr results show significant power increases. There's a few pics floating about showing much cleaner internals.

I'm tempted to try it as there is a service centre near me.

Clio Trophy
I saw this on wheeler dealers a while ago, i read up about it on their website and found a few people on club forums talking about it, but i didnt find there was enough evidence to actually prove it works and improves the engine!!

If you do decide to go for it, try and get and do some tests before and after, bhp, mpg etc...

Make sure you post the results as well.

BG FF 182
had this done on my 65k diesel Yaris with FTSH and it made no difference. TBH I think it's only worth doing to cars run on cheap fuel and/or high mileage.

172 Cup
I wouldn't do this as a way to increase horse power! I'd just do it for the kindness of giving the engine a spring clean.

LY FF182
I saw a guy on a BMW forum get this done. Resetting his trip computer before and after.. Driving to the place did 22mpg and driving home did 31mpg. 330ci by the way. So it must have done some good.

jonty172cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 Cup
Either that or the garage is at the top of the hill and he lives at the bottom ;-)

Seriously tho, thinking of this as a possible way to help my 172cup through the MOT it just failed on emissions. Anyone got any positive experiences ?