ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tesco/Asda APC?

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
Just been reading about these.

Just to be sure I buy the right stuff, they're in a large, rectangular, flat bottle. Usually lemon fragranced?

The Asda one I have in the cupboard is called Multi Surface Cleaner and has dilution instructions on the back?

Sound right?

Clio 200/Clio 182
IMO, much better to go for an APC that has been specifically designed for use in, and around vehicles. MSC's often have harsh chemicals in that are designed to kill bacteria etc, which aren't necessary in an APC, and can often stain plastics. It also works out much more cost effective to go for a 5l Bottle of Meguiars All Purpose Cleaner, at £13.95 per 5L, diluting 10:1, 5 litres goes a heck of a long way

Meguiars APC is available Here

HTH,

Gaz
www.detailmyride.co.uk

RichCup

ClioSport Club Member
As Gaz says, stick with specifically designed APC for general bodywork. If you wanted a cheaper alternative for underneath the car, something like stardrops will be fine :)

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
aslong as yuo dilute it then its fine, i use it only for a big wash down