ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TESCO Car Park

Renault Clio 1.8 RSi

My car is in a tescos car park, it has been there since last nite. it is a car park that has barriers on the entrance and exit. the problem is i parked last nite AFTER the barriers had gone up for the evening. so i dont have a tiket. if i ask them to open the barrier they will charge something like £30 as i have been there 17Hrs. Any ideas on how to get it back!

Renault Clio 1.8 RSi

Now that is something i didnt think of. Well my m8 is here. wot does everyone think of me following him through the gates? how long do they stay open!?

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member

Tell him the car wouldnt start coz the engine was flooded, blame it on the misses :p and you had to leave it to the morning before u could try it again

Rangerover Supercharged

The barriers will just lift up if you try, they have to be able to be lifted for emergencys, tell them to f**k off and get lifting

Renault Clio 1.8 RSi

The barriers will just lift up if you try:

if u try wot? dukes of hazzard? if i follow someone through the barrier, pretty close. will i get through without them closing, i guess they should just open if someone starts going over them.

Hippys bus of LOVE !!!

If it has a grid on the floor near the barrier, try bridging the corner of it with a coke can...This should raise the barrier

Works at most tube stations ;)

just go and shake it it should fall of most of them now are made so emergency vehicles fire engines etc can just plow through them and they just snap at the end, try kicking it!

Mr2 Roadster

Get a car jack, paint tin or other metal object and put it the other side on the floor, it should open. Do this on the entrance one when no one is coming into it! It wont work on the out one!!!!

I dont realy understadn the problem but why not just go and get someone to park on the ticket dispensor take the ticket and get ur mate to reeverse of it without going in.

U then have a ticket to get out with.

If the machine works off an induction loop, try pushing a trolley up the the ticket machine to see if you can fool it into thinking youre actually a car! :p

It may work - you never know!