ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Test Drive in 172

I have driven passed the Bracknell renault garage a few times and noticed the silver 172 outside so this morning my girlfirend and I decided to got the garage and ask for a test drive. Usually I thought that one of the sales men took it for a quick burn then you swaped with him half way. But no, he offered me to drive it all the way, as my heart stepped up a gear.

I was very impressed with the touque and the handling. If anyone knows Bracknell then they know its full of roundabouts, but the clio made them feel like a pleasure to drive around with hardley any body roll.

Unfortunately I couldnt give it real test and strech her legs!, as the route we toke were all 40 MPH limits.:(

This had made me even more impressed with the 172 than peviously and it will have to be definate buy in the near future!!!

:)

Was a Clio 1.8 16v

Fasinating. :sleep:

Only kiddin mate, have you ever drove a 16v though, i bet they feel faster than any new Clio, but must admit the silver ones look the best. :cool:

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Glad you liked it mate..

Hope you at least managed to take it up to the limiter .. but if you did in 1st then i guess you never got it into 2nd for very long with a 40mph limit..

I went for a test drive on Wed, now ive put a deposit down on a cup!!!! dangerous, you may end up likeing them too much :O)

Ad

MK2 FRS

No Black is the best!! Its 4 weeks since I had my test drive and cant remember it that well. I get it tomorrow and cant wait. A sleepless night ahead...:)