ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Test drive unlimited 2

Hawkeye

ClioSport Club Member
  Damage repaired
Cant wait for this on the 360, still play the first TDU. Best online car game imo. Will include day and night, weather changes, able to turn wipers and lights on and off, put roofs up and down on convertibles, 4x4 off roading.

Check out the trailer.
http://www.testdriveunlimited2.com/

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I seen people arranging meets on the forum for this game!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Now then. I loved the original game - probably the only game in which I properly used the G25's gearstick device. All other driving games I tend to use the flappy paddles option.

Be interesting to see what cars make it in there. :)

D.

Is it an arcade driving gaming? Physics look abit arcadey (word?). I know there was a big hype around the first one, never got around to buying it tho.

57 Clio Campus Sport
Hope they get all manufacturers on board this time...

Think the only achievement I didn't get last time was drive every piece of road lol

Darren, whats the G25 like? Looks epic. Last time i bought a racing wheel was fo Colin McRae 2, so a long time ago!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
It's like living a dream I guess?

Driving stunning roads in your favourite cars?

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Darren, whats the G25 like? Looks epic. Last time i bought a racing wheel was fo Colin McRae 2, so a long time ago!

Well, first off - it's only usable with the PC and PS3. There's no 360 support for some reason.

I winced when I went to pay for it - thinking 'WTF am I doing' in paying around £140 for a wheel an pedals. However, when I got it home and fired up GTR2, it was immediately justified. Much, much more tactile and better built than my previous force feedback wheel and it's such a great piece of kit to use.

You're best off scouting around the various online stores and even eBay to try and nab one now as it's replacement (the G27) - is knocking on the door of £300 to buy. Quite how a revised wheel with a few more buttons can be justified to be twice the price, is beyond me.

A well worthy purchase, however!

D.

DCi 100
Man I LOVED the first one, used to mess around on it so much, munching through the races/tasks etc for the achievements, good old fun.

Maybe I play this one if I get back into gaming.

i got the first one on xbox yesterday :p used to own in on pc when it first came out, on the xbox though i have a TT quattro and it keeps wanting to turn left? anyone elses like that?

Hawkeye

ClioSport Club Member
  Damage repaired
As long as they fix the AI of the other cars I'm all for buying the second one

Or give us an option for no AI :p

+1

Doing over 200mph then an AI coming the other way suddenly turns into you did ruin it for me slightly.

The thing i still love most about TDU is you dont have to race, just tear around on your own and maybe chase a few people round then turn off, you could play your own game ALL the time, not stuck to the same boring circuits going round and round.

Fabia VRS Special Ed
+1

Doing over 200mph then an AI coming the other way suddenly turns into you did ruin it for me slightly.

The thing i still love most about TDU is you dont have to race, just tear around on your own and maybe chase a few people round then turn off, you could play your own game ALL the time, not stuck to the same boring circuits going round and round.

+ 1 :)

Proper annoyed me!

F56 MINI Cooper S
Hopefully there will be more manufacturers on there this time, Subaru, Mitsubishi etc.

Good game though, very much enjoyed it, even choosing what clothes to wear :cool:.

C63 PP,R1,,Clubman
Sweet,i still have a quick rinse on the pc every now and then,great fun just very unrealistic handling lol.

Woah this should be awesome. Oddly, I found the G25 to be s**t with the first game. I preferred the x360 controller.

Hawkeye

ClioSport Club Member
  Damage repaired
I feel a possible little CS meet on the the first TDU culd be in order sometime soon.:cool:

Gamertag - Hawkeye172

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I loved the first one, I remember clocking up over 24 hours in the first week it was out. Was my first week of sixth form, in our dinner we used to go to my mates house and play it for an hour then too, and in our free's, we were so cool :rasp: