ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Test Drive Unlimited

Got this on the PC last week, loving it...

138116092-M.jpg

138116097-M.jpg

138116088-M.jpg

Just a shame the PC version has so many issues at the moment, currently running it low-res to get decent performance, it has conflicts with lots of GPUs.

i was running in low res until i upgrading, still runs jerky in the city area but fine everywhere else. Just bought a Zonda and just done the 131 miles tour of the island race. 44.58 mins which is not to shabby.

TDU.gif

If you want lots of money fast do the 170mph speed challenge, only takes a few seconds in the Zonda and gets you 15k everytime, takes 20 minutes or so to get a few hundred grand if you repeat it.

The Beast MK4
Played this on my bro's 360 and I just wish I could have got the same game on PS2.

The lack of bikes and Ferrari on PS2 ruined it for me.

1.8 RSI
Stupid game....................

Drive to the first race, the camera rotates round nothing, press any button, still nothing, repeat 4 times then uninstal this piece of crap.

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220
If you want lots of money fast do the 170mph speed challenge, only takes a few seconds in the Zonda and gets you 15k everytime, takes 20 minutes or so to get a few hundred grand if you repeat it.

There is also the 180+ mph race. Use the Ascari and get yourself £75k in about 20 secs lol :)

Monaro VXR
The 180+ is the one I do, use the F1 GT though. 15 seconds £75k just repeated till you have some decent amount of cash.