ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TH-37PX70PED

Revels Mum & Sister
Yes sir I have

Bought it at crimbo for £799, at that price was a steal. Absoultely fantastic IMO. Before this I had a LG Plasma and Hitachi LCDS, wipes the floor with the pair of them.

I say buy one. Check out the consoles thread pic of mine in there

ah cool ta

:)
tried looking on av forum and everyone is just the same as they have ever been so i refuse to trust their opinions now lol

Revels Mum & Sister
Sorry misread the model number there was on the phone

Yeah mine is a 60 but they are pretty close in terms of looking the same picture wise. I couldnt tell a difference between mine and a PX70

Lee

BMW M2C
I'll be able to you what the 42" is like on Friday when I get round to hooking it all up.

We've got an old 42" Panasonic in the boardroom and that looks amazing.

My old 26" Samsung LCD is being relegated to the bedroom. It's still a great picture though.

Clio 190bhp Hybrid
Best checking www.avforums.com

I bought my folks the 42 inch PX60 inc Cabinet for xmas.

There is a purple snake issue on some of last years Panasonics. Think they may have reduced this on the newer ones but there are years worth of posts on avforums.

Personally don't like the black/grey finish of the PX70 if going for the cabinet but pedestal or wall mount should look fine.

Best checking www.avforums.com

I bought my folks the 42 inch PX60 inc Cabinet for xmas.

There is a purple snake issue on some of last years Panasonics. Think they may have reduced this on the newer ones but there are years worth of posts on avforums.

Personally don't like the black/grey finish of the PX70 if going for the cabinet but pedestal or wall mount should look fine.

the px70 is all black

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
I have the 42" panny px70.. its is everything that I wanted from a plasma.. absolutly no complaints at all, looks stunning.. (ps not the same as the px60 as the px60 had horrible purple snakes.. cant see any at all on the px70).

And ye.. there is no grey on the px70 ! its all black with the main surround being that shiny ps3 style piano black.

im a fan of the 66 and the 68 is that but with onkyo speakers and 100hz

but i have had lcd now i fancy plasma but the 68 is my fall back tv

Fiesta ST3

yeah the 68 has 100mhz and the onkyo speakers all in its a excellent tv.. i have a 23"sony lcd in the bedroom and the tosh wipes the floor with that:approve:
whats making you go down the plasma route?
if you can hang on a month or two theres rumors of tosh bringing out a x series of lcd's that do 1080p:D

yeah the 68 has 100mhz and the onkyo speakers all in its a excellent tv.. i have a 23"sony lcd in the bedroom and the tosh wipes the floor with that:approve:
whats making you go down the plasma route?
if you can hang on a month or two theres rumors of tosh bringing out a x series of lcd's that do 1080p:D

i have been there done that with 1080p already and anything bigger than 37 really is too big for my living room :)

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
I got the TH42PX60 and i gotta say i am very impressed with it. Have a read on the av forums and see what people say.

I think the best bit is the cabinet stand!