ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

thank the Lord...

Clio MK2 172
My baby has been in the garage for 8 days having some major TLC and I've had to drive this thing around during that time....1.8 petrol, a loner from a mate. My God it drinks fuel and don't even mention going around a corner or getting stuck on the outside lane going up a hill against a Ford KA....

freelander.jpg

I was considering selling as I'm getting a bit peed off with spending lots of money on it, came to about 1k this time to get it through the MOT with full service etc :S.

I got the car back today and I've changed my mind after driving it into work :) God dam love hate relationship, running very nicely, going to hunt that KA down on the M4 :)

DSC00610copy.jpg

Clio MK2 172
what did you have done fella?

Full service, Mot, tyres, tax, front shock, power steering belt and tensioner (b**ch to fit apparently, fitted the wrong one and had to do it again), oil leak in the engine somewhere, disks, pads. I havnt got the full list with me, just off the top of my head :S

BG182®
(fitted the wrong one and had to do it again), /quote]

I hope they did'nt charge you for fitting something again which they did wrong in the first place mate.

BTW that's a mahoosive amount of things to be sorted. Good to see there all done though :)

Clio MK2 172
(fitted the wrong one and had to do it again), /quote]

I hope they did'nt charge you for fitting something again which they did wrong in the first place mate.

BTW that's a mahoosive amount of things to be sorted. Good to see there all done though :)

Thanks mate, looking forward to driving home in the sun! :)

I don't think they charged for it, need to check the invoice, havn't had it yet. I won't be paying for it if they have...