ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thanks Admin and Co.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Just a quick note to say thanks for today! Great stand at FCS 2013, well organised as always!

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
Here here, good job by all involved! Well done guys & girls.

Good to meet a few of you and put some more faces to names/usernames.

Tim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
I walked up and the stand looked great, as did most of the cars. Was a nice day out and glad the weather held out.

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Thanks guys, always nice to know it's appreciated and hope you all had a good day :)

Big thanks from Admin to Owen for all his help as usual, and to James (Jhead) for assisting with parking, and providing tunes for the PA system!

Looked good as always, shame about the position would have been better to be more central for the track and everything else going on. Well done for all involved in setting up and dismantling everything.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
:approve: Good to hear!

Thanks to everyone that attended. Managed to get packed away before the rain too!

Clio 172 phase 1
Yeh massive shout to all the organisers the club stand was easily the best there our tent and flags looked amazing was really good and proud to be apart of the stand/club I hope to come to future events too :)

Audi A5
Thanks team, very much appreciated. And a personal thank you to Owen for looking after my camping gear whilst I went on track.