ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thanks Adrian flux

work for BMW
Renewal time for my insurance and they sent a renewal email saying we will carry on the insurance for £680 a year for my 1.2 with 4 NCB so phoned them up and told them I could get it cheaper else where and I got it all the way down to £370 for the year! Result :)

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf
So youre thanking them for trying to rip you off with the initial overinflated quote, but then reducing it after you negotiated? :S

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!
Haha typical insurance firm..... Exactly what they all do

work for BMW
They didn't want any proof of the cheaper quote, and yea the first quote was major inflated but the finished quote was miles better then any competitor

clio 182 black /gold
I have been with them for years and they did the same with my renewal. I said cancel it and they came back with a cheaper quote what a surprise lol.

Mini JCW
I've been with them for 7 years. However, with my current premium being £890, and their renewal quote being £1490 and them being unable to drop that at all - i've defected to Sky for a far more sensible sum of £720.